SAT 2020 Call for Workshops
--- SAT 2020 --- 23rd International Conference on Theory and Applications of Satisfiability Testing July 5-9, 2020, Alghero, Italy https://sat2020.idea-researchlab.org/ CALL FOR WORKSHOPS
The International Conference on Theory and Applications of Satisfiability Testing (SAT) is the premier annual meeting for researchers focusing on the theory and applications of the propositional satisfiability problem, broadly construed. In addition to plain propositional satisfiability, it also includes Boolean optimization (such as MaxSAT and Pseudo-Boolean (PB) constraints), Quantified Boolean Formulas (QBF), Satisfiability Modulo Theories (SMT), and Constraint Programming (CP) for problems with clear connections to Boolean-level reasoning.
We invite proposals for workshops associated to the main conference program of SAT 2020. The workhops will be held on 5 July 2020, the day before the main conference starts.
SUBMISSION OF WORKSHOP PROPOSALS
Proposals should be submitted in PDF format and sent by e-mail to Florian Lonsing (SAT 2020 Workshop Chair).
Proposals should consist of two parts. First, a short scientific justification of the proposed topic, its significance, and the particular benefits of the workshop to the community, as well as a list of previous or related workshops (if relevant). A second, organizational part should include:
- Contact information of the workshop organizers
- Estimate of the audience size
- Proposed format and agenda (for example, paper presentations, tutorials, demo sessions, etc.)
- Potential invited speakers
- Procedures for selecting talks and participants
- Plans for dissemination, if any (for example, proceedings or special issue of journals)
- duration: half day or full day
- Relevant chairing experience of the organizers (if any)
- Organizing committee members (if already known)
- 26 January 2020: Workshop proposal submission deadline
- 9 February 2020: Workshop acceptance notification
- 5 July 2020: SAT 2020 Workshops
SAT 2020 Workshop Chair Florian Lonsing Stanford University http://www.florianlonsing.com/ e-mail: lonsing AT-SIGN cs.stanford.edu