It is our pleasure to announce an extended deadline for the SIGLOG/VCLA Travel Awards for attendees of Women in Logic Workshop 2019 (WiL) associated with the 34th Annual ACM/IEEE Symposium on Logic in Computer Science (LICS) 2019.
Thanks to the generous support of the SIGLOG and Vienna Center for Logic and Algorithms (VCLA), applications for awards are invited to facilitate students and postdocs, who are the authors of accepted talks and papers to register and travel to the WiL 2019 (June 23, 2019).
-The awardees of the SIGLOG/VCLA Travel Award will be reimbursed for a portion of their travel expenses, and registration costs. -There will be at most one award per paper.
To submit a nomination for the SIGLOG/VCLA Travel Awards please include:
- Basic information about the applicant
- Information about her/his accepted WiL 2019 contribution
- A statement about how attendance at WiL 2019 will impact the applicant
- Resume/CV of the applicant
- A nomination consists of a recommendation letter of up to 300 words by the applicant´s supervisor
Please submit using the subject “WiL 2019 – Travel Awards” to the WiL Program Co-chairs, Valeria de Paiva at firstname.lastname@example.org and Amy Felty email@example.com
SIGLOG/VCLA TRAVEL AWARDS IMPORTANT DATES
-Nominations must arrive no later than May 21, 2019 -The winners will be notified by the end of May 25, 2019