SAT 2014 competition: call for solvers and benchmarks
SAT Competition 2014
Affiliated with the SAT 2014 conference, July 14-17 in Vienna, Austria, and the FLoC Olympic Games
SAT Competition 2014 invites submissions of both competing SAT solvers and new competition benchmark instances.
The SAT Competition 2014 is a competitive event for solvers for the Boolean Satisfiability (SAT) problem. It is organized as a satellite event to the 17th International Conference on Theory and Applications of Satisfiability Testing (SAT 2014) and stands in the tradition of the SAT Competitions that have been held yearly from 2002 to 2005 and biannually starting from 2007, the SAT-Races held in 2006, 2008 and 2010, and the SAT Challenge 2012.
The emphasis of SAT Competition 2014 is on evaluation of core solvers. As in SAT Competition 2013, the UNSAT tracks of the competition will require certification.
For details on the competition and instructions on how to submit solvers and benchmarks, visit the SAT Competition 2014 webpages at http://satcompetition.org/2014/
All dates are during the year 2014. Deadlines are 23:59 anywhere on earth (GMT −12).
- April 21 Solver registration and testing period opens
- April 21 Benchmarks and generators submission opens
- April 30 Final versions of registered solvers due
- April 30 Benchmarks and generators submission closes
- May 1 - June 23 Execution of the competition
- May 12 Last possible submission of latex sources of solver and benchmark descriptions
- June 23 - June 30 Checking of the results by the participants
- Around July 14 - 17 Announcement of results at the SAT 2014 conference